Monday, August 13, 2012

And then ponies.

Been hard at work on Fan Expo art since my extremely rad internship with Untold Entertainment completed. I'm going a bit overboard this year, but the selection shall be plentiful! Here's the first finished piece...

I'll admit I'm not a huge MLP fan. I don't straight up dislike it, but it's not really my thing. THAT SAID, I am not about to ignore a pretty huge fandom, so I gave it a shot. Was definitely digging the various pony colours.

This'll be a print, as well as individual bookmarks.

1 comment:

Tony Chew said...

can not get challenged or consumed back again. This is big with regard to online merchants who can be typically subject to credit rating card processors’ assessments connected with whether or not a business deal is fraudulent, as well as firms that pay this high price of credit credit chargebacks.
asikqq
dewaqq
sumoqq
interqq
pionpoker
pelangiqq
hobiqq
paito warna terlengkap
http://192.254.236.33/dewaqq78/
datahk 2019